LAKESIDE SMALLMOUTH BASS TEAM OF THE YEAR RULES
1. Must be a member of LSBC.
2. Team of the year applies only to the 12 tournaments put on by LSBC.
3. Each team will receive points for the place they finish in each tournament. Finishing 1st gives you 1 point, 2nd gives 2 points, etc. If you miss a tournament, you will receive points equal to the number of teams in that tournament plus one point. No points are awarded for lunker.
4. A winner is determined by combining his/her total points for all tournaments. The lowest point total wins.
5. In the event of a tie for first place, the team's largest one day tournament weight breaks the tie.
6. You must declare your team (partners) by the start of the June 7th tournament.
7. Teams are allowed a one-time substitution per person per tournament year. This one-time substitute may be for either a regular one-day tournament or any single day of a two-day tournament or both days of a two-day tournament.
8. Tournament points are awarded only after membership entry fee is paid. Tournaments fished prior to fee being paid will count as a missed tournament (see Rule #3).
9. All L.S.B.C. general rules apply.
10. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES.