LAKESIDE SMALLMOUTH BASS CLASSIC RULES
1. Classic rankings will be determined by total weight of fish caught in each regular tournament.
2. To qualify for the Classic, anglers must place in the top 15 of the Classic Qualifier final standings. The top 14 will include ties within the top 15, with the exception of 15th place. Only 16 competitors* maximum, will qualify to fish.
3. You will be allowed 2 drops. The qualifiers will be determined by the total weight of 10 of the 12 regular tournaments.
4. * The winner of last year's classic will receive a bye into the current year's event, providing the Classic fee is paid and the angler is in good standing with the club.
5. The Classic is an individual event and qualifiers will be responsible for finding their own boats.
6. The winner will be determined by heaviest weight.
7. All L.S.B.C. general rules apply.
8. Tournament Weight is awarded only after Classic entry fee is paid. Tournaments fished prior to fee being paid will not count.
9. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES.