LAKESIDE SMALLMOUTH BASS GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
1. The member must advise the offending party that he/she plans to file a grievance. (This should be done immediately.)
2. The member must advise a member of the LSBC Committee of the intent to file a grievance. (This may be done at any point during the tournament, but must be done before the weigh-in.)
3. The Grievance Committee will be set at the weigh-in and will consist of:
4. The Committee will interview the grieving party.
5. The Committee will interview the alleged offending party.
6. Any witnesses present will be interviewed by the Committee.
7. A decision will be made and announced before any tournament results/placings are determined.
8. The decision of the Grievance Committee will be final.